Access your accounts anywhere you go!
- Check account balances
- View account activity
- Schedule and view transfers
- Contact a helpful U.S.-based Bank Specialist 24/7
Getting started is easy.
- Access online banking on your mobile device through our secure log in page.
- Open the Android Market
- Select the "Search" link
- Search for "Discover Mobile" (Note: the app is created by "Discover Financial Services")
- Select "Install" and the app will be directly downloaded to your device
From your computer:
- Open iTunes 7.7 or higher
- Type "Discover Card" in the search field
- Click on the Discover Mobile icon (Note: the app category will be "Finance")
- Click on "Free App"
- Enter your Apple ID password and click "Get"
- Download app to iTunes and sync with your iPhone
From your iPhone:
- Select the App Store icon on your home screen
- Select the "Search" tab in the bottom navigation
- Search for "Discover Mobile"
- Select the "Discover Mobile" row (Note: the app is created by "Discover Financial Services")
- Select "FREE" and that will make "FREE" change to "INSTALL"
- Select "INSTALL" and enter your Apple ID password and select "OK" and the app will be directly downloaded to your device
- Open Blackberry App world
- Type "Discover Mobile" in the search field
- Select Discover Mobile from the results list (Note: the app is created by "Discover Financial Services")
- Select the Download button
- Enter your email address and App World password, and the app will begin downloading
- Click "OK" or "Run". You have successfully downloaded the app
No, accessing the Discover Bank website from your mobile device will provide the same features, functionality, and security as our mobile application.
No, the application is the same, however, you will need separate log-ins to see information for your Discover Card and Discover Bank accounts. You cannot use your Discover Bank log in information to view your Discover Card information and vice versa. The application is split into a "Savings" tab and a "Card" tab where you can log in to access the respective account center.